Spring Yard Policy
COVID-19 precautions following the closure of the
In order to ensure the continued well-being of all customers and staff at Midwest Groundcovers, the following policy will be put in place following the closing of the Check-In Kiosk:
1. Upon arrival, call 847-468-2019, Spanish speakers are available.
2. A sales associate will assist you with your order via phone while you remain in your vehicle.
3. Credit Card payments will be made over the phone. Cash or Check payments will be processed by a sales associate while you remain in your vehicle.
4. A sales associate will come out to your vehicle with your Order Copy and Loading Copy, and provide you with directions on where to proceed to.
5. Give the Loading Copy to the loaders, and they will load your vehicle.
At Midwest Groundcovers safety is our top priority. We have implemented various operational changes to ensure we are following CDC guidelines related to COVID-19. These measures include:
Wholesale Office is Closed:
Our Wholesale Office and Main Office is closed to the public. All customer transactions will occur outside at our Check-in Kiosk or UPICK Kiosks.
Midwest Groundcovers and Midwest Trading customers who are picking up plants or hard goods should proceed to the Check-in Kiosk and remain in their vehicle. One of our staff members will come out to assist with your order while remaining at least 6’ away.
The UPICK Yard is open and accessible to trade customers. Proper social distancing of 6’ or greater is required.
We are committed to providing a clean and healthy environment. We are sanitizing vehicles, counters, and public areas frequently. We have set-up additional hand washing stations for our employees and have provided all employees with masks.
Customers and employees are required to wear masks.