Containers are accepted only at our Midwest Natural Garden nursery and must be scheduled in advance: 38W443 Route 64, St. Charles, IL 60175
Contact Enrique Rodriguez at 224-828-9406 or Victor Jaramillo at 847-450-3551 to schedule your container drop-off.
Acceptable Containers - Only containers marked on the bottom of the pot/tray with the following classifications for plastics are permitted:
- #6 Polystyrene (PS) – pots, trays, and flats
- #5 Polypropylene (PP) ‐ nursery trays or flats
- #2 High density polyethylene (HDPE) – nursery pots
- Material must be sorted and stacked with like plastics
- Pots must be dry, free of all loose soil and all tags removed (with the exception of product identifier stickers)
- Very large amounts should be sorted, shrink-wrapped and stacked on pallets
- Containers are to be dropped off only at Midwest Natural Garden propagation nursery at 38W443 Route 64, St. Charles, IL 60175
Midwest Groundcovers will pick containers during a scheduled delivery. Pots and flats that are not pre-sorted or meet the above requirements will not be accepted by our drivers.
The following containers are not accepted. Dropping any of the above items below may disqualify you from the program or fees may be charged:
- Unmarked plastics
- Mixed plastics
- Unsorted containers
- Disposable plastic and non –horticultural containers such as plastic soda bottles, milk jugs, chemical containers, plastic dinnerware, etc.
- Containers with excess soil debris
- Tags/labels affixed to containers, with the exception of the product identifier stickers
Midwest Groundcovers reserves the right to modify, change or suspend the program at any time. For more information call our office at 847.742.1790.
Midwest Natural Garden - 38W443 Route 64, St. Charles, IL 60175